Trans people is any opinion that isn't pro transgender "transphobic"?

I'm not trans

Is there even a middle ground? Either you accept trans people or you don't. If you don't you are transphobic. 

Sometimes banal observations of reality are transphobic. Let's not forget JKR was canceled for literally saying "sex is real." These days acknowledging men and women have biologically differences--that women alone have periods or cervixes-- is taboo. I've literally seen an endometriosis support group that didn't "center transwomen" (because they can't GET endometriosis) get shut down for being "transphobic." I've seen trans activists protest anti-female genital mutilation bills. I've seen them threaten to kill rape victims and threaten to bomb a rape crisis center.

In case you don't believe me:

https://www.womenarehuman.com/trans-activists-prot...

• The premise of your question is faulty. The way you set up the question indicates you think being trans is a debatable issue or that it's a choice. It's not. Wanting to have the same rights as everyone enjoys doesn't make us bad. The fact that you somehow think we don't deserve said rights is a problem. We exist and nothing you can do or say will ever change that. You don't have to be "pro-trans", just stop being a d*ck about our right to exist and stop trying to deny us our rights.

Trannies are confused and brainwashed.

Very sad!