Trans people is any opinion that isn't pro transgender "transphobic"?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'm not trans

Is there even a middle ground? Either you accept trans people or you don't. If you don't you are transphobic. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sometimes banal observations of reality are transphobic. Let's not forget JKR was canceled for literally saying "sex is real." These days acknowledging men and women have biologically differences--that women alone have periods or cervixes-- is taboo. I've literally seen an endometriosis support group that didn't "center transwomen" (because they can't GET endometriosis) get shut down for being "transphobic." I've seen trans activists protest anti-female genital mutilation bills. I've seen them threaten to kill rape victims and threaten to bomb a rape crisis center.

In case you don't believe me:

https://www.womenarehuman.com/trans-activists-prot...

• The premise of your question is faulty. The way you set up the question indicates you think being trans is a debatable issue or that it's a choice. It's not. Wanting to have the same rights as everyone enjoys doesn't make us bad. The fact that you somehow think we don't deserve said rights is a problem. We exist and nothing you can do or say will ever change that. You don't have to be "pro-trans", just stop being a d*ck about our right to exist and stop trying to deny us our rights.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Trannies are confused and brainwashed.

Very sad!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.