Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 4 weeks ago

What makes a woman more skilled at using a new product than a man?

For example, whenever we bought a new product to use, I can always get it to work while my BF would try it and says its broken when it's not.

I don't think it is a question of skill.  I think it is related to being able to store knowledge and patterns.  If you've done it before, then the info is already stored somewhere in your brain.  Or if you have done something similar then  it is just a matter of switching on certain brain cells.  Some people are like that and some people are not.  I am one of those people who can't flick a switch correctly.  It is just part of who you are. I'm really good at other things, obviously, so what is lacking in one area is made up for in another area.  And I wouldn't change one for the other, either. 

I don't think that's true. Usually they need someone else to figure the thing out!