Is this going to get me dropped from basic training?

I had a couple of non-cancerous moles removed from my back. It was abnormal cell structure, so they left scars after the removal, but still they were not cancer. My recruiter didn’t care, and said to not worry over it. My question is, during in processing will these scars get me sent home? What should I do when seen?

No many people had scars when i Joined the RAF after WW2 and No one cared

• ?

In general, the exams at MEPS are much more through than at reception at Basic. If you make it through MEPS, it's pretty sure that you will pass.

that's fine, if anyone asks just tell them the truth, if you start making up silly stories to cover it you'll be out on your ear

• NWIP

If they denied everyone who has scars then there wouldn’t be anyone in the military.  If you passed through MEPS already then you have nothing to worry about. If you haven’t done that yet then just tell them what happened. If you have the records even better 

I doubt it.