Please help find the name of this old kids show!!! ?

When I was a kid, back in the early-ish 2000’s, there was this show with old school dark crystal style puppets that lived in this landscape with caves and tall rocks, and there was this kid and a wizard. My mom bought it from an old dodgy CD shop. The wizard would tell the story of the puppets in the theme tune of each episode I’m pretty sure, and I think the kid was called Arthur or Alexander but I don’t know. I think it was something like, Alexander and the lost kingdom of the rock trolls or something like that? I can’t remember. I remember one episode where the puppets were having a party thing in a cave and one of them didn’t like it, and another where they played a board game thing and one of them cheated, and another where they were doing painting and the kid came to see their paintings inside of the cave. It’s a pretty distant memory, I was maybe about 6 or 7 when I used to watch it, but I can’t find peace of mind until I find that show again. Please could anyone help me figure out what it was called?

If it's not Negima, I have no clue!

• b4 weeks agoReport

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!! That’s exactly the show I was looking for!