Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Why are people pressed about chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot saying FU to Donald Trump?

Trump has called people out their names and said way worse so whats wrong with Lori Lightfoot telling him FU? I see a double standard, white man can speak his mind but its a problem when a black woman speaks her mind and steps to a white man. And all the people who are outraged at lightfoot are on YouTube and Facebook. People are also mad about Lori Lightfoot holding the bad police officers in chicago accountable, it isn't a mayor throwing the police department under the bus, its calling out wrong. I respect the polce who properly do their job, i respect people who aren't racist.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because if she wants to F him it proves she's not a real lesbian.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sadly the Trump era has ushered in a new low in basic discourse, respect and humanity.  Hopefully after he is gone we can  Make America Whole.  

• 2 months ago

There is no longer any respect for authority and that is a huge problem in the USA.

Freedom of Speech seems to take over when the brain short circus while under minding authority at a time when we all just need to double down and act reasonably without ensiting hate and discord on top of these incredibly difficult times.

Shame on people in power who have verbal diarrhea, spreading hate.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.