Am I too old to listen to Ariana Grande and go to her concerts?

I'm 27, female, I've become a big fan of Ariana over the recent years, and last year my mother and myself went to her Sweetener World Tour concert and we both really enjoyed it. I know her concerts are mostly attended by children and teenagers but yeah, we both really loved it and will  probably be seeing her again, but I've become quite self conscious about it but still try not to care what people think, as I don't wanna grow up really lol (as the Walt Disney quote goes, "growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional").

Also, what about concert meet and greets? Do you guys think you're ever too old for them? Thanks.

• Kev
    Favorite Answer

No,  you are definitely not too old at all for any of the things you mentioned and nor is your Mother. If you both want to listen to her music, go to her concerts and do a meet and greet with her, go for it and really enjoy yourselves! Who cares what other people think! and I also think anyway, that if you do go to concerts etc, people there will be paying attention to the music and atmosphere and not thinking about other people. It does not matter if you are 27 or 90, just enjoy yourself!

• Kev
      4 weeks agoReport

Thank you for the B/A

Why would anyone be too old for any music? Music does not discriminate - so why discriminate the one's who listens to it?

Whether or not you're "too old" to listen to a certain artist, attend their concert, or do a meet and greet with them is a matter of opinion. In my opinion, you're not too old for it. I was 30 when I went to a Melanie Martinez concert. It was similar in the sense that most people attending were children, teen girls, and their parents, but I love her music and think it's unfortunate that it doesn't get the recognition I believe it should from older people and males. Personally, I don't like Ariana's music, but that doesn't mean everyone - or all adults - should be like me and dislike it. She is 26 years old, so it makes more sense to me that a 27 year old would like her music than a child. I mean, she's probably singing about sex and other adult content.