William asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

Which is healthier?

I’m not educated on. ingredients but I know that the sugar free has more strange ingredient.I’m trying to decide what is the healthier option, smuckers or smuckers sugar free jelly 

Smuckers sugar- free jelly, jam, preserves retains its sweet taste as perhaps a sugar alcohol is listed on the food label. I buy Smuckers' sugar-free blackberry preserves and it tastes as good as preserves with sugar. Preserves contain the most fruit compared with jam and jelly. What puzzles me sometimes is why do people like plain orange juice(pulp-free)when high-pulp contain the flesh of an orange with most nutrients?

harrald

You're better off with sugar free jam or jelly... however, you can make your own sugar free jam or jelly with safe sweeteners, like monk fruit sweetener or stevia or Truvia.  

There are a lot of sugar free recipes online. This way, you'll know exactly what is in your jam or jelly.  And they aren't hard to make.

take care!