Jepa184 asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Can someone help me with right condom size?

Hi people im a 24 years old male and i need some help please! 

So my penis is around 18cm in length (sometimes a tad more) and in girth is 13cm.

The regular fit (from durex) is a bit uncomfortable, i guess a bit too tight...

The thing is when i used the regular fit it said it was 56mm of nominal size, and i bought a pack of condom that says it is XL, but the nominal size is the same as the regular ones, this XL ones are way more comfortable but both the regular and the XL they seem to be forced to go about to the middle of my penis, they dont slip off during sex or anything they just kinda sit at the middle of my penis, is this normal? Should i change condom size? My doubt is that regular fit condomds are uncomfortable and the XL ones are way more comfortable but both kinda seem like they are not the proper fit, i dont know what to do :c 

• Jesus

When one has the long and thick penis it should use a condom that is him well, I use the size XXL because my penis measures 17cm of long and he/she has 15 of circumference, I have left the smallest tight and it is uncomfortable, I have also broken them for the pressure. I have left XXL very well, they adapt to the form of my penis and they don't press me in the glans that I have it big as a mushroom.  

• Jim

Ask the cute girl at the pharmacy counter for a measuring tape.

ask the lady at the store

Visit www.adameve.com, a sex-toy store and search for oversize condoms.

harrald

Your local gas station will have a nice selection.  Get a small.

If you can't figure this out, you have issues.  How many times have women approached you about help with a bra size or tampon size?  LOL  

Have a great day and don't sweat the "small stuff".

If the Xl doesn't slip and is comfortable... why switch.

You can find and go to condom websites, such as ripnroll.com, and buy 3 packs of ones you want to try and some of these sites also sell "sampler packs".

But always keep some of the XL's on hand while you experiment in case the one you're trying doesn't work out, at least you wont be caught of guard.

just try XS and go smaller until it fits