MJ asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 3 months ago

Will Allah answer my dua'a?

whenever you pray for some thing,allah gives it to you.

Allah answers dua'a in 3 different ways.

1) He gives you exactly what you want2) He doesn't give you what you want, but prevents a calamity or removes a harm that was about to come your way, because of the dua'as that you made3) He doesn't give you what you want, neither does he prevent calamity, BUT he stores the reward for you in the Hereafter/Aakhirah. 

Also, please note, dua'as to commit sin are not answered. For example, if someone makes dua'a to severe the ties of kinship, that will not be answered. Also, if someone is hasty, that might prevent from dua'a not being answered. Meaning, if someone says, I made dua'a for such and such number of years, but my dua'a was not answered, that is being hasty. Point is to keep on making dua'a until you die and have patience. You can only win. 

• epazur

Welll... I just got done having a long conversation with him about your dula and I'm sorry to say that he is not pleased with you. He says you have been bathing too frequently and he is disgusted by your vanity. 

• Anders

Nope. He does not exist.

Yes you just have to have patience and never give up. Sometimes Allah does not answer your duas because he has something way better planned for you. All you need to do is have full faith and  God will guide you.  Sometimes it's a test to see how strong we are and how strong your faith in God is. Carry on making dua. 

• Dave

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" (Matthew 11:28, KJV).

• Mintee

yes, Allah answers everyones prayers.. however.. the answer might not be as plain as you want... you have to be mature enough to see the answer that Allah sees fit for you to have.. it might not be what you want, but its what you need

NO, Allah is a pagan Idol a dua does nothing that is why i am still alive several Muslims did Dua to get allah to kill  me about 60 years ago I am still here

Proving Dua to allah results in NOTHING

No, don't be silly.

• Pyrus

God answers in many ways. "No" is also an answer, by the way. It all depends on the purpose of what you're asking, how much faith you're putting into it, and most importantly, if it can be included along with God's will.