Anonymous

Do YOU THINK I am racist for not partaking in protesting? ?

I am a white guy and I haven’t taken part in protesting because I just don’t feel the need to. Yes I feel bad for what happened to George Floyd and by no means should police be killing black men, but I don’t feel the need to protest to police. And someone on my Instagram list sent me a hate message calling me a racist because I didn’t participate in black out Tuesday or actively participate in protesting. 

What do you think? 

Favorite Answer

So long as you know you dont have hate in your heart and you only see just one race which is the human race that's all that matters. You dont have to prove anything, but let's say you're out and about grocery shopping then you see a person being racially harrassed and you dont take any kind of action and turn away. I would consider you a shltty person that goes for anyone. I've seen racist people from all backgrounds not just white people.