What's something that's like how Bitcoin was at the beginning.. I mean like when it was $0.0008?

• kswck2

Some pharmaceutical stocks are like that, but you have a better chance of losing your shirt than making a killing. 

Ever notice that when companies go IPO, they are Always above $1? 

• Steve

I dont think there has ever been anything that has ever increased in value quite like Bitcoin, but there has been some examples where a true penny stock (below a quarter) has gone on to great success. The one that mainly comes to mind right now is Monster Energy Drink. Id guess that there has been some biotech stocks that have broken out in that manner. It seems to me that a mining company has also exploded in that manner. Again, nothing has jumped up like Bitcoin has but there has been examples where a stock has broken out of what I call true penny land and has exponentially increased in value.

You have a better chance at getting hit by lightening.

If only it was that easy..........