Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

So Republicans in the USA say that Cops kill more White people then Blacks. So what do you think should be done about this? ?

I believe it’s okay for the cop to shoot down someone if they had a gun on them and were trying to kill the cops because it’s self defence. But if they killed innocent, unarmed people then they should be sent to prison. Right or wrong ? 

• RockIt
    Favorite Answer

I think the statistics are clear.  Cops generally shoot unarmed people because they are threatening the cops with knifes, their vehicles, or something else.  For example, last year, there were 10 blacks shot last year by police in America who were "unarmed"  Yea, I know only 10.

8 of them were determined to be good shoots (cops wore body cams), some perpetrators used their cars as weapons, some were using their fists, another case took the cops taser and tried to tase the cop, one was a female officer being brutally beaten, etc.  There were 2 arrests of cops, one was found innocent by a jury, and the other is still pending trial.

Whatever the case, American armed agents of the state are clearly out of control and need to be reined in for the safety of ALL. Even we whiteys LOL.

I don't think it's a Republican thing. It's a logic thing. Because a narrative that all life does not matter when BLM is a political agenda. 

The liberal media race baits to control black people's emotions would be the one thing I disagree with 100. If black lives matter, why have they never cared about the overwhelming numbers of black on black murder? The only place this occurs is democrat ran inner cities. It just seems like blacks are used like cattle this way. These are all democrat policies and programs that facilitate this murderous ecosystem. These are the real victims of oppression and it's sick to me. It confuses me that none of y'all really catch on to this. 

• Kieth

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.