Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionOther - Television · 4 weeks ago

Is 13 reason why a good show?

• Rick
    Favorite Answer

It is probably a decent show, idk, haven't watched it. I've only listened to the argument that this show doesn't accurately portraits mental health issues, i guess that's enough reason for some people to hate this show. Chances are, you'll enjoy it. I don't watch shows much, i used to bouce on my boys Netflix to AHS for hours but then my depression kicked in.

I mean, the depression was always there to begin with but you know.. one of the symptoms is that you lose interest in what you used to love. That happens to me so frequently i switch interests almost as much as Italy switches sides in the wars they fight. But hey, there's certain things I'll never lose interest in, like the music i like and the woman i love, so amen to that!

Is there such thing as a good show? A show that doesnt make light of commiting some sort of sin that God hates? 

🥴 Lost interest. Dramatizing is boring. 

So they made a teenage girl who got raped look like a slvt anyway. So the rape was condoned. The rapist was also murdered. Now they're on solving his murder to avoid blame. 

These are teens conducting the investigation. 🥴

I like the intro song though. 🤔