Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why is my ex boyfriend doing this ?

Back in January my ex boyfriend said it over between us. I left him alone proceeded with No Contact rule. I live on dead end street. He doesn’t know anymore on my street. I caught him on several occasions driving pass my house blasting loud music then he speeds off. He never calls or texts me. Randomly I will receive a No Call ID phone calls. I know its him. I answer two of the calls the caller doesn’t say anything just hangs up. Is he doing this because he misses and loves me. My friends are saying a man wouldn’t do that if he doesn’t care about me. I don’t know if it’s his male ego that is preventing him from calling are coming to house to speak to me. I appreciate your advice. 

Favorite Answer

Seems he regrets his decision and feels he needs to save face. Since he’s that immature, there’s no need to give it a second thought 

• Robert

I think your ex is very immature and you can probably do better.