Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 5 months ago

Is there a way to anonymously ask an employer if they drug test for weed?

The job I am looking at drug tests but I'm unsure if they care about weed. I am in California so it's legal but I know you can still get denied a job for it. It's just a retail job but they seem like they may be strict from what I've seen.

My only idea is to send an email (not from my email address), but I feel like that looks weird and they would answer saying they do even if they didn't.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Even sending an email isn't anonymous. If they wanted to they could see the ip address you sent the email from. And find the location of the ip address. I am guessing even if you did email them they probably wouldn't answer.

• 5 months ago

Anonymously: NO.

If they don't know who to give the answer to, they won't bother answering.

• 5 months ago

Just ask them.  They don't do the tests.  Those are done in a clinic setting.  If they aren't going to hire you for it, then don't waste your time with them, because they likely test at random throughout your employment.

• 5 months ago

There's a simple solution to this: stop smoking for a while. Yes, employers can still turn you down. They don't want to hire someone who's going to be too stoned to show up for work. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

use synthetic urine .it really works. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.