I am stuck on a Microsoft website that says my computer is infected and to call a number.?

My computer won't let me exit this website and I don't want to call the technician because I was watching well... Porn. What do I do? I have a Windows computer. (P.S) I am so embarrassed.

Ignore all previous answer, the best method to remove any malware and viruses from your devices is to destroy it before it spreads out to other electronics in the house. 

Get a hammer and just take out the motherboard, and smash it. If you are worried, burn it

• Sammy3 weeks agoReport

WTF

Using task manager, kill your browser session and then run an immediate scan with your anti-virus.

• keerok

Turn off the computer, restart and disable internet, run your anti-virus, clear your browser's cache aand all saved data, reboot.

• Enigma

it is a scam,don't call the number. restart your PC then scan for malware.

First off unplug your computer from the Internet or turn off your router that will break contact with the scammer. In case you haven't figured it out the pornsite is owned by people that let you watch the p*** and then they attack your computer and pretend to be the authorities or  Microsoft. They fool a lot of people that way into giving up their money  push ctrl-alt-delete open your task manager close your browser from the task manager. Restart your computer. From another computer download the installer for CC cleaner and Malwarebytes install CC cleaner and Malwarebytes on your computer first-run CC cleaner to clean out your browser then open up the control panel and see if you have Java in the control panel if so open up Java click the general tab and click do not keep files on this computer and then delete all the files that are there by clicking the delete button. After CC cleaner has run then run Malwarebytes you don't have to connect to the internet the file that you got off somebody else's computer for Malwarebytes is recent enough to do the job run it get rid of anything bad that it finds then restart your computer. now you can plug your computer back into the internet and your clean. When somebody takes control of your computer just unplug the internet break the connection what are they going to do about it nothing. They're criminals.

• Rodney4 weeks agoReport

He also said my computer had a hacker that was downloading my programs. I payed him $250 and he said I can call him any time if I have a problem.

• Adrian

Close your browser and run a utility like Malwarebytes anti-malware. Or run your virus scanner on your whole drive.

Most of those are usually just browser "hijacking". In a few cases, it is a virus that infects the entire system. Malwarebytes will usually clear the browser hijacking...