Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Should I break up with my bf ?

My bf has done questionable stuff in the past. He gets angry I don’t trust him. But he has hung out with women without me knowing. I asked the women myself if they did anything and they say no. His mom and friends tell me he wouldn’t cheat on me. What is the fine line of putting up with this stuff and breaking up. He’s super flirty. That doesn’t bother me for some reason. How do I cope with my own insecurities. I have my own hobbies and friends and I’m successful. I just don’t know if it’s insecurities or my gut telling me something is wrong. 

Favorite Answer

"But he has hung out with women without me knowing."

That's a red flag, or not.

Maybe he knows you'll just freak out about it, or end up quizzing who he was with after.  How secure are you in the relationship?

"I just don’t know if it’s insecurities or my gut telling me something is wrong. "

Proof of misconduct would be good, I don't see any.  You just gotta stop seeing everyone else as a threat.  Don't do that or this...

"I asked the women myself if they did anything "

Makes you look weak and its not good to accuse other people without proof they've done a thing wrong.

Him meeting other women will happen just by walking down any sideway, you have to get used to it and trust more.  He very well might be a great guy

So if you don't trust someone how can you call him a "boyfriend"?  I wouldn't.  

There is NO WAY i'd continue to see some guy if i felt uncomfortable with him .  Why bother? 

Pray to God and ask God about this. 

Just pray only to God or it will not be answered. 

They only say that the bike is no longer useful after 20 years.