Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

If men are so visual why are there so many ugly women in relationships?

And don’t even go there with beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. Overweight... ugly... badly built... why?

• Happy
    Favorite Answer

I can find something attractive about nearly every woman. For me it’s more about confidence and personality and if she carries herself confidently. Nothing worse than a woman who lacks sexual confidence. 

It is said that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". But not yours.... and please don't try to dictate what our answers should be. If you aren't open to them, don't ask.

• David

I think I can answer this one.  In my lifetime, I have dated (probably hundreds) of women.  Most of them have been extremely attractive.  I actually dated two professional models...one lingerie model and one swimsuit model.  However, I have dated some women who were rather plain looking also.  And "plain" is being kind.  There are exceptions of course, but I find the less attractive women are actually better lovers.  MUCH better lovers.  I think it is a mental issue.  That is, if a woman is not too pretty, then she tries really hard to be good at sex, so her man will stick around a while.  

To put it simply, I've had lots of good sex with really hot women who most men would call a "11" on a scale of 1 to 10.  On the other hand, I've had lots of INCREDIBLE sex with women who most men would call ugly.  Three out of the four best lovers of my life...most men would rate maybe a 4 or 5 on a scale of 1 to 10, as far as looks go.

I am kind of unusual, though...as far as men go.  I am just as "visual" as anybody.  But I've led an extraordinary life.  Out of all the women I have dated, I only approached ONE of them to ask for the first date.  That was the girl who ended up being my first fiance', although (sadly) we never got married.  EVERY OTHER GIRL I have ever dated...the relationship started because SHE approached ME to ask for a date or suggest an activity or express interest in dating me.  I used to be extremely athletic and "more than OK" in the looks department.  I've never been lonely because (without fail) as soon as the thought enters my mind that maybe I need a girlfriend...

LIKE MAGIC, some random girl (most of whom I don't even know their first names yet) will walk right up to me and introduce herself...

That's how I ended up dating most of the women I have dated, including the two professional models.  One of the models picked me up during a layover at a 1st class airport lounge.  We happened to be headed the same way, so it worked out great.  The other model was a swimsuit model who coincidentally had the seat next to me on an International flight.  She suggested I might want to join her at her hotel where she was staying for her photo shoot.  

Now obviously, if a super gorgeous hot lady asks me for a date, I'm going to be all over that.  But some of the women who have approached me have been NOT so hot...or even ugly.  But my thought on that is...if she's going to make the effort to make the 1st move....

Then I at least owe her one date to try to convince me that there should be another date.  So I'm open-minded, as far as WHO I date goes.  That is how I ended up dating some ugly girls along the way, and how I discovered that as far as sex goes...ugly girls ROCK!

• Tiffany1 month agoReport

Stfu you’re delusional 

Because the supply of stunning women is limited.

maybe she has an ugly face but attractive body shape for him, depends one the man taste