How do I set my Yahoo Answers profile to anonymous mode, because someone has been harrassing me?

• .

There is no such feature. However, you can go into your YA profile (https://answers.yahoo.com/my-activity/edit) and change the privacy settings so that your questions & answers, and network are 'visible only to me'. You may also want to choose 'not allowed' for followers.

• .
      4 weeks agoReport

You have to change every question or answer you post to Anonymous individually, if you choose to POST anonymously.

It's not a profile mode, you set your Q&A to anonymous. Do you see the "public" button over your answer while you're typing it? Click that and it'll give you the option to change to anonymous.

• Daniel

You can only set individual Questions and Answers to Anonymous After they are posted Each one by clicking on the Make Anonymous button under the Blue Edit menu 

You have to do this Each time Unfortunately 

• You need to post each question and answer anonymously.  Do not block them. they can figure out it is you if you do block them. do not answer a comment they make. get rid of that picture. last never feed the trool like most here do all the time.

You CANNOT set your YA activity OR Yahoo profile to Anonymous UNLESS you edit your user name in your Yahoo profile to "Anonymous." More than one person has done that. User names DO NOT have to be unique.

You CAN make your YA activity profile private, NOT anonymous, like I have done. You very likely will still be stalked and harassed like I have been for over 11 and half years.

Your YA activity profile is ALREADY set to private. ALL you can do now is make EACH question and answer anonymous or edit your user name in your Yahoo profile to "Anonymous."

• Sharon

Click on '+ Ask' at the top of the page and use the option next to your name to make it public or anonymous. To use the box in the right column change it with the 'edit' menu after submitting your question.