Computer turns on, but no signal on monitor?

Today i attempted to add an ssd and more RAM into my pc. Originally my computer had one stick of 3000mHz ddr4 8gb ram and a 1tb hard drive. After adding the SSD and another 8gb of 3000mHz ddr4 RAM (from a different brand). I tried booting up my computer, the computer seemed to be perfectly fine but there was no response from my monitor. I tried switching the ram sticks and even blowing on them to see if they are dirty; no avail. Ultimately i removed the new SSD and RAM because i figured that would allow things to return to normal (everything was working perfectly fine before) but there was still no response from my monitor. I tried disconnecting my monitor from my gpu and connecting it directly into the motherboard (using a DVI cable) but there was still no response from my monitor. For some reason even before i tried to upgrade my pc my monitor never received a signal from my motherboard, it did work perfectly fine with my gpu tho (thought i should mention that).

Specs:

Ryzen 3 2300X

A320M-HDV mobo

8gb ballistix sport ddr4 RAM

Radeon RX 560

600W psu

• keerok

Even if there is a problem with the SSD, video shouldn't be affected. Try removing the new parts and connect the monitor to the GPU then boot. IF it works, shut down and connect the SSD. It may not get recognized at first but at least the video should work. If the computer starts with video, whether or not the SSD is recognized, shut down then install the new RAM. If video goes out, take out the old RAM and test again. IF that works, replace the old RAM. If not, replace the new RAM. If the SSD is not recognized, search for "unrecognized SSD".

• VP

Dang!  You missed my answer!

Is the monitor plugged in, Is it turned on

Is the cable connected correctly at each end. 

Try another cable

Try another monitor

Reseat your video card. Use a different V.C. output jack.