Imran Khan asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

How Many Types of Husky mix dog breed? are you know about this breed? ?

Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • keerok
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Only one. A mix dog breed is always a mongrel, no matter how pure the parents are.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, I not be knowing about this breed.  Of course, you obtained all of your knowledge at Petco, so .....

Trolling again, I see.  Not better trolling, just trolling.

• 1 month ago

Huskies have been crossbred with countless other breeds, unfortunately.

The dog you have pictured is a French Bulldog, about as far from a Husky as you can get.

• 1 month ago

That is a good question but I don't think any one knows how many different breed have been bred to a Husky.  I suppose it could be about 400 or so.  That is how many breeds there are in the world.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

There are many "Nordic' or Spitz breeds, some might say the Siberian Husky would fall INTO one of those categories but there are NO "mixes" that make a PUREBRED dog.  I am unaware that the Husky was used to develop any OTHER purebred dogs.  In the Iditarod sled-dog RACING community there are many mixed mutts - which "may" have some Husky behind them.

Video example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWn3MAnxmbM

Youtube thumbnail

The dog you have pictured is NOT a Husky or even REMOTELY related.  It seems to be a French Bulldog or a French Bulldog x Boston terrier MIX, sometimes referred to as a Frenchton.  According to the AKC breed standard for Frenchies the Black & White coat is INCORRECT & disqualified.

• 1 month ago

A mix is NOT a "breed"...   Its just a mutt.

The dog in your picture is a French Bulldog, not a husky

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.