Imran Khan asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

How Many Types of Husky mix dog breed? are you know about this breed? ?

• keerok

Only one. A mix dog breed is always a mongrel, no matter how pure the parents are.

No, I not be knowing about this breed.  Of course, you obtained all of your knowledge at Petco, so .....

Trolling again, I see.  Not better trolling, just trolling.

Huskies have been crossbred with countless other breeds, unfortunately.

The dog you have pictured is a French Bulldog, about as far from a Husky as you can get.

That is a good question but I don't think any one knows how many different breed have been bred to a Husky.  I suppose it could be about 400 or so.  That is how many breeds there are in the world.

There are many "Nordic' or Spitz breeds, some might say the Siberian Husky would fall INTO one of those categories but there are NO "mixes" that make a PUREBRED dog.  I am unaware that the Husky was used to develop any OTHER purebred dogs.  In the Iditarod sled-dog RACING community there are many mixed mutts - which "may" have some Husky behind them.

Video example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWn3MAnxmbM

Youtube thumbnail

The dog you have pictured is NOT a Husky or even REMOTELY related.  It seems to be a French Bulldog or a French Bulldog x Boston terrier MIX, sometimes referred to as a Frenchton.  According to the AKC breed standard for Frenchies the Black & White coat is INCORRECT & disqualified.

A mix is NOT a "breed"...   Its just a mutt.

The dog in your picture is a French Bulldog, not a husky