Anonymous

Do you agree that All Lives Matter?

All races and ethnicities matter and should be treated equally, correct?

The Humans Race is despicable! No one is better then another due to the color of their skin!

Throw that mentality out of the window!

Even children are more mature on that subject!

Favorite Answer

Yes, all lives matter. I love these beautiful pictures. 

White lives matter

• yes all lives matter 

all peoples saftey and protection matters 

all people regardless of race,religion ,sexual desire, disorder or mental illness,political offiliation, all  people matter

Yes ofcourse 15 characters 

The people who say “BlackLivesMatter” are not saying that all lives don’t matter if that’s what you’re getting at. They’re saying that black lives matter TOO.

I don’t believe all lives matter. I believe innocent lives matter. I don’t believe all races of peoples can collectively be treated

the same, but they should individually be treated reasonable. Some races of peoples are generally better than other races

of peoples because their racial appearances and human development indexes are more liked by various races of peoples.

The only time that has been in question is when it comes to the value of our lives.  No one else has had reason (in the US I mean) to say white lives matter or yellow lives matter because it's a given.

Well, unfortunately we've never had the luxury of such assurances.  We've been here for more than 400 years now and Sam has had his knee on our necks ever since we arrived.

So I'll say it again and again until it's understood by all.

Black.Lives.Matter.

That is our current problem.  A major tenet of our Constitution is that "All Men are Created Equal".  In other words, All Lives Matter.  But if you say all lives matter you can lose your job or get the crap beaten out of you - so where does that leave our Constitution?  BTW, Jefferson put that sentence into the Constitution in the hopes that it would end the practice of slavery.

Yes! All Lives Matter