How to open a EU account being a non-resident ?

Hey guys! Please advise what is the best prepaid card that I can open in Europe? The issue is that i'm not a EU resident and would like to have a european card  

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Hey, i guess my experience can come in handy. As I don't have residence permit in Germany I had loooots of problems opening bank account. One colleague (expat too) told me about BLACKCATCARD. So i registered and then opened an account without any probs with only copy of my passport and selfie! I was just shocked haha Several minutes and i have european account. The conditions of the card are ok: free setup and no maintenance fees. If you need to withdraw cash, then for non-residents of EU the cash fee is 2%. Of course, as this is a EU financial institution card, the fees for residents are better, no cash fee up to 200 euro/mth at any atm which accepts mastercard, then 1%. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

No such thing as an 'EU account'.  Why don't you tell us what problem you are trying to solve and we can come up with suggestions.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Impossible, non EU residents don't get prepaid cards.

• 4 weeks ago

If you're not a resident, you don't get access to accounts that residents can hold...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Maxi
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You have posted in immigration, so what "EU account" or 'European card' are you talking about?  Are you talking about a bank account? https://transferwise.com/us/blog/european-bank-acc...

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

What kind of prepaid card? Prepaid what? Which country in Europe? 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.