Anonymous

Why are Europeans as equally racist as Americans yet they dont have the courage to admit it ?

Why do European countries act as racism does not exist over here , when is possibly even worse?

I feel like many Americans are actually racist,  bit ar least they own it,   whereas people in Europe hold the very same views but are afraid to make it public.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I've heard racism is worse in Europe than in the USA.   Tbh, racism isn't even bad in the USA today, perhaps decades and decades ago it was worse.  I'm pretty sure it's worse in Europe, Asia, and Latin America these days, yet those regions will deny and wag their finger at the USA for being racist.  It's hypocrisy, but I believe it's the media that does this.  Their media and culture censor their own racism, while in the US, we can have a discussion about it but the media will abuse this and over-hype American racism. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

urope is a vast continent while Amrc is 

smply a country w/a bloody history of Slvry

& Cnqust attached to it so I'm not qut 

sure, yo !

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

• 1 month ago

All of y’all racist. Keep your nasty coronavirus to yourself

• 1 month ago

No, we're not, get used to it, Billy Bob

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Here in europe we have decent schools, teaching enough genetics to understand that humans don't come in races.

We don't have official government (census) paperwork pretending that humans do come in races

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

We had a problem with fascism in Europe 80 years ago which ended up with racist persecution. We have moved on a bit since then. America still had a problem with civil rights much later than Europe got its act (somewhat) more together. Racism happens everywhere it is a fact of life.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, it's only Americans and Europeans who are racists. And it's only the whites in the US too.

The rest of the world isn't, not at all.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.