My kid ate alcoholic sorbet, WHAT DO I DO?

I recently made alcoholic sorbet and I placed it in the normal tub. The issue here is that the sorbet is 1/4 gone! One of my kids has gotten into it, not sure which one, and not sure which one is now drunk, as they are always crazy. How do I figure out which one has had 1/4 of it, suggestions are always welcome.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

None of your kids got into your sorbet because you couldn't make an alcoholic sorbet and pour it into a tub to be frozen. An alcoholic sorbet would have to be frozen in the freezer, just like ice cream. You can't freeze alcohol.

Maybe your dog lapped up the sorbet. 

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

so if you actually followed the directions and added the tablespoon of alcohol like the recipe calls for you have no reason too stress over nothing as no one is gonna get drunk off of it and i looked it up

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Get your child a vaccination.

• 1 month ago

When one begins puking. Here's a good visual, from when Anne of Green Gables' friend, Diana, drank a ton of currant wine that Anne served her thinking it was non-alcoholic raspberry cordial... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKtIIdB3BVc

Youtube thumbnail

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It will wear off so don't stress out.

• 1 month ago

I suggest you either abort your current pregnancy or put the child up for adoption as judging from your questions you are unable to adequately parent and supervise the children you already have.

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Do they ever have sorbet with sugar in it?

To the liver, same diff.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.