Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

How do i tell my parents i like bigger women?

Not like chubby or even kind of fat. But, like 180-220 lbs. I told my brother and he makes fun of me for it.

Thx Amy that's some truth. I just thought it would be like "coming out" or something because it's not all that socially acceptable. As I'm French.

Also, in my experience at least; they cook food better and I love food too. I did date this one girl who only went to fast food places to get food but other than that other girls were cool.

• Amy
    Favorite Answer

Your brother is an immature jerk.  Why would you tell your parents what type of women turn you on?  It's creepy!!  There is one big thing you never talk to your parents about and that is what turns you on or what turns them on - anything at all to do with sex.  

Why would it matter to them, what matters is if you are happy and that the one who you are dating is happy as well. Weight should not matter as long as they see you happy.

just bring me home hiiii

Why on earth do you think they need this information???

Then become an obese.

Just show up one evening with a fat date.

• Andy C

Start dating one.

Who really cares?

Why do you need to tell your parents? Why would that come up in conversation? 

Big girls need love too.