Are You Interested In Learning to Cook Vegan Successfully?

No not really at the moment

oh hell no. vegan cooking is so sad. I have worked at two medium to high end vegan restaurants and its literally sad. and trust me its overpriced as shitttttttt. its bland af and you get hungry after cause its literally not enough food. 

I already CAN. I found a vegan cookbook that is SO easy to use and has such good foods for any occasion, including yummy desserts! that I would actually consider going vegan. I'm not, but if I had to, this would be the cookbook I'd use. 

The book is called Part Time Vegan by Cherise Grifoni. Anyone who wants to learn how to cook vegan meals well should get this book. I'm serious--it's great. Better than any other vegan cookbook I've ever used. 

• .

I cook vegan every time I cook vegetables, I just add meat to it. :-) 

Yes.  Nothing worse than a poorly cooked veegan.

• kswck2

I already am. That what happens when you are a cook and have vegan friends. 

Do you mean to “cook vegan” food? If so, no I can already do that. Most of what ordinary people eat is “vegan” - vegetables, fruit, cereals, grain, pulses. It doesn't require any special skills or knowledge.

No, I'm not interested. I already know how to cook, and I'm not willing to conform to the tyrannical veganism agenda.

• Bob

Like boiling a potato? No I’m not interested.