Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Many businesses are checking your temperature with a temp gun which is not accurate.?

Would your support your temperature taken in the rectum Before entering a business?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Hahahahaha- only if they clean it between uses!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

But online shopping avoids that BS.

• 1 month ago

Nobody is taking my temperature. It's a violation of my privacy and it's a stupid way to decide if someone is well enough to be allowed into your business. If I ride my bike 9 miles in 100 degree heat to buy something at your store, you should expect that I will have a slightly higher than normal temperature until I have a chance to cool off. On the other hand, there can be an asystematic coronavirus carrier who arrived in an air conditioned car who has a perfect 98 degree temp upon arrival. Taking temps is not going to keep people safe. Also, it's a violation of my privacy because my temperature is none of your business. If I ride my bike in the heat to spend money at your establishment, you damn well better give me excellent customer service or you will not ever recieve money from me again.

• 1 month ago

As long as they don't go in dry. I have a sphensitive sphincter.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

What a stupid question. Symptoms don't mean coronavirus, nor does lack of them, anyway.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You are dumb are you  13.

• 1 month ago

Only if they gave me a reach around. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.