Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Many businesses are checking your temperature with a temp gun which is not accurate.?

Would your support your temperature taken in the rectum Before entering a business?

Hahahahaha- only if they clean it between uses!

But online shopping avoids that BS.

Nobody is taking my temperature. It's a violation of my privacy and it's a stupid way to decide if someone is well enough to be allowed into your business. If I ride my bike 9 miles in 100 degree heat to buy something at your store, you should expect that I will have a slightly higher than normal temperature until I have a chance to cool off. On the other hand, there can be an asystematic coronavirus carrier who arrived in an air conditioned car who has a perfect 98 degree temp upon arrival. Taking temps is not going to keep people safe. Also, it's a violation of my privacy because my temperature is none of your business. If I ride my bike in the heat to spend money at your establishment, you damn well better give me excellent customer service or you will not ever recieve money from me again.

As long as they don't go in dry. I have a sphensitive sphincter.

What a stupid question. Symptoms don't mean coronavirus, nor does lack of them, anyway.

• Mike

You are dumb are you  13.

Only if they gave me a reach around.