How can I play GTA on my school computer?

Everything is blocked

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

start by deleting system32 (if the computer is 32bit).

or simply open all computer case in your school and smash all of the bios chip. lie to your teacher saying that the pc was badly damage due to massive short-circuit.

tell him/her to buy new mid-high end PCs and when the technician done installing the new os and before installing that bullshit blocking software again, distract the technician by tossing a coin far away from the computer, and quicky install pirate copy of GTA in a hidden folder when he's away from the PC.

Source(s): malwarebytes.com/disableantibullshitblocking
    • ...Show all comments
    • Pyrus
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

Ah... haha, Yea, I guess I missed the meme part because I was so focused on stating that "System32" and 32-bit OS really don't have anything to do with one another XD. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

when you grow up

• 1 month ago

Play it as real life on your school 

• Tim3 weeks agoReport

lol

• 1 month ago

I don't think you could get GTA but you could probably download google chrome to browse internet without blocks. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Run it as admin.  Find the admin passwords.

• 1 month ago

play gta advance on one of the online emulators

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I wouldn’t attempt as it would be impossible without hacking the school computers, which I don’t recommend for obvious reasons that you could get detention, suspension or even worse, expulsion.

You could try a cloud gaming platform.

• 1 month ago

just buy a computer

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You don't, because Grand Theft Auto sucks.

• random1 month agoReport

i agree

• 1 month ago

YOU DON'T...  There's a couple of reasons behind this...

1) Potentially incompatible OS -- If the computer in question is running Chrome OS, you're going to locked out of most gaming options.  Linux will likely have your account restricted so it can only install & run apps the admins already approved (& Steam won't be on that list).  Windows & Mac OS X are the most compatible for gaming.

2) Software Management Restrictions -- It's possible that your school's admin may have installed software that prevents the modification of software listings on the computer as well as access software that's not already approved to run on the system.

3) Online DRM restrictions -- Your school's admins may have blocked the game servers that handle the DRM (which is Rockstar's Social Club), so if you were able to bypass the above mentioned items... you may not be able to get clearance from the publishers to play the game.

4) Inadequate hardware -- Even if you managed to get past every mentioned roadblock mentioned above, you may still not be able to play GTA or any other games because their system requirements greatly exceed the hardware...  Most school computers will NOT have a graphics card that many games will require (unless you're doing 3D rendering / animation or CAD stuff), so the games will either refuse to run OR will run so badly that they're unplayable.

Considering that the computer is currently the property of your school... you shouldn't be using it for non-academic purposes (or at least until you graduate, when they may give you to computer as a graduation gift... which they would remove such restrictions at that time).

• Pyrus
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

"Windows & Mac OS X are the most compatible for gaming". MAC OS X?!!!! YOU DISGUST ME!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.