Do guys really compare penises in the locker room shower?

I am female to male transgender 

• Sky

Overall, no.  While some might, typically in high school, mature adults don't.  They just get in there, shower, and get out without having a swingin' dick contest.  Assuming your anonymously posted claim is true, for what it's worth if I was in the locker room shower and a trans guy came in and had a vagina, I genuinely would not care in the least.

Not at all, everyone keeps to themselves. There might be a few immature teens and it might go on in school but it's rare. Most teens actually change in a stall not wanting to be seen naked. Same activity goes for most transmen. To my knowledge, I've never seen a naked trans man. For the most part since they receive a lot of ridicule trans people opt to shower and change at home instead of at a public locker/changing room. Besides, some trans people like Blaire White don't get "bottom surgery" or a complet "sex change" 

• Dr. D

In locker rooms, guys will casually glance at other's package. Unless someone has a very unusual penis, they won't really care. They are busy taking care of their own business. 

Yes, but it is almost all done silently. It happens more in the teen years and eventually stops unless something unusual is present.