Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Opinions?????? ?

Okay... I’m not coming to say I’m right or wrong just Need opinions from every perspective. Okay so.. me and my ex broke up a few days ago.. well a week to be exact. ( we work together, yea ik sucks) but he claims he wants to still be with me.. but is still doing the same things that are hurting me. ( he broke up with me btw) so there’s this girl he’s been flirting with.. way before we broke up too. He stopped at one point and said he wasn’t about to let anyone mess up his relationship. But it recently started back. About a week before we broke up. Every time I walk up he’s with her... which I don’t care I mean if we’re broken up we’re broken up. Today they had lunch together. Now he says he doesn’t want her their just friends and she’s getting married soon. Yea.. right.. so i told him I don’t wanna be his friend and I don’t wanna be together I’m over it all. He gets mad and ignores me for the rest of the day. Then tells me I shouldn’t be “tripping” that he doesn’t want anyone else. I mean I’d rather just leave it alone & move on but he acts as if he’d be distraught if I left for good. From my view.. I think he’s trying to have his cake & eat it too. He acts like we’re in a relationship & he can do what he wants (cause we’re friends) but when I do something or tell him I’m leaving he gets extremely upset... why? Am I wrong? Is he wrong? (Sorry for the long paragraph lol) 

you tell him that you want nothing to do with him now or ever and to be mad somewhere else because you will file a police report about him abusing you and not leaving you alone when you tell him to back off

He has all the power in the relationship. Leave his *** and make him feel the pain you are going through

My opinion, as you asked, is that you have rambled on and on at length, and that it is too much to wade through , in order to answer your question. If you don't receive many replies, perhaps this is why, and you could write again, the condensed version (!), and hope for a better response. I would be glad to answer you, if you do this.  Please include your age and gender, thank you.