Anonymous

Good white people: are you as exhausted as we are?

I know there are good white people who know that black lives matter and who also speak out against racism and injustice. Are you all as exhausted as we are of the white and other non-black racists who constantly try to justify their racist filth with erroneous crime statistics, claiming that blacks sold their own people to justify slavery, saying “all lives matter” to deflect from the black lives being taken, etc. Aren’t you all tired of them and, I assume, tired of being lumped in with such ignorant filth?

In any case, please know that some, if not most, blacks don’t hate all white people and generally aren’t referring to the good ones when talking negatively  about white people... just the ones who fit the descriptions above. It’s unfortunate that distinction isn’t always made, but thank you to those who actually stand against your ignorant brethren. Keep fighting on the right side of history.

If you’re exhausted with hearing about it then imagine being exhausted with actually dealing with it..

What I am sick of is that Asians, Latinos and especially blacks expecting white people to solve all their problems for them. Everytime they have a problem, they come to us, expect us to give a spit and demand we help them.

• KaleyK

I'm exhausted with anyone that thinks rioting is the answer to perceived social injustice.  I don't care if black people hate white people, hate is their problem.  And I don't stand with any "brethren", I stand with Patriots of the United States, skin color be damned.  Patriots support the Right to assemble and protest.  Patriots condemn anyone that riots, kills, steals, pillages, or burns. 

• Bryan4 weeks agoReport

That’s good if you supported players peacefully kneeling during the national anthem. A lot of people didn’t.