If your husband had a fantasy to give head to well endowed guy, would you let him try it to get it out of his system ?

We are now in our 50’s and my wife wants me to experience it because I have been fantasizing about it. She doesn’t want me to be sexually deprived. I was stunned by her answer when we talked about it one night. 

• Rick
    Favorite Answer

She's a sweetheart, honestly.  Not a lot of women would be ok with this.  It sounds like a fun fantasy and a good one to try.  I hope it goes well for you.

Why? deprived I think not. Gay I think so.

A man who craves giving head to another man is Bisexual or gay. Its not something a fully hetro guys would want to experience. Perhaps that's what you and your wife need to work out? 

Dam I'll be afraid what if her husband enjoys it a lot and wants to repeat it? 

• Happy

Great woman I suppose..........but she will tire of this and cheat or leave eventually I suppose..........

LET him?  I don't own my husband.  We have promised each other that we will not have sex with a third person.

Apparently you need your wife's consent in order to live your fantasy sex life.

It would end my marriage, but if that is my husband's fantasy and that's what he wants to do, he does NOT need my permission.

Of course, he can do whatever he wants because he's his own person. I mean, I would be disgusted and busy filing for divorce while he was out doing that anyway so it wouldn't matter.