Sadcat
Lv 5
Sadcat asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why, in 2020, do we have to rely on two FORMER Presidents—Bush and Obama—to address solutions to difficult social problems?

Is it because the current President has abdicated his historic role of moral And practical leadership in favor of rage Tweeting, threats, and photo-ops with books whose content he knows nothing about?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Trump is in no way a leader for this nation.  He badly botched our pandemic response, and he has FAILED to address the nation after EIGHT DAYS of nationwide protests.  Thank GOD Presidents Bush and Obama have decided to start filling the leadership gap.

Attachment image
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

The same reason dems think you should be more worried about whats in their pants and the color of their skin than their policies. 

What they dont? As I said, same reason. 

• 1 month ago

Go take a nap kid.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The solution is ending the failed Diversity experiment, which neither are proposing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Chris
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Who is “we”?  I have no particular interest in what miscellaneous establishment figures, such as Bush and obongo, have to say about anything.  I voted for the anti-establishment candidate in 2016 because I was tired of the political insiders ruining my country.

• Elwood Blues
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

And now we've got a botched pandemic response, which produced a 30%+ drop in GDP and 20%+ unemployment.  The results of the anti-establishment candidate are DISASTROUS!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because your brain is too small to find solutions to SIMPLE social problems on your own... simple as in "stop burning down historic monuments you terrorists"

There is no systematic racism... the racists are people like Crayon and Biff. FACT

• ...Show all comments
    • RandomCanyon
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Systemic Racism is simple?  How about your solution to that problem.  Taking a knee didn't work, MLK was killed. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The current President wouldn’t know the truth if it slapped him in the face...

• Ro
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

We don't.......NEXT!

• RandomCanyon
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

The ramblings of a demented bone spurs tough guy is enough for Ro. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.