Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Isn’t it great news my company is warning people they will be fired if they criticize social justice reform or black lives matter?

This is awesome. Tolerance and love unite. 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

If that's true, you can sue them. However, my spidy-sense tells me you're just full of sh¦t.

• Mandy
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Your company is doing no such thing.  Not everyone is a fool and would believe this nonsense.  Your employer would know that they could not legally do such.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Edwena
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What company is that?  It is a long standing trick in many corporations.  It is one of the ways that management  covers for their exit and gets their big exit benefit package.   What it does is allow an executive to staff with under qualified people, thus insuring the eventual sale of the corporation and the lucrative contract exit benefits he will receive.  He has to be careful how he sabotages his company.  Law suits, etc. But, no one can argue with being a good citizen and hiring and paying good wages for incompetent people. The new owners, come in, fire everyone and consolidate the good parts into their company. The losers are the stockholders.  So, if you see social engineering at a corporate level, it is more than what they are telling you. 

• Edwena
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Might point out that by staffing with incompetent people means nobody knows anything, and the executives can do things and not get caught.  

• 1 month ago

If you don't like their policies, work elsewhere. Problem literally solved 🙄🙄

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

The medias are on our side. Nothing you can do about it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Liberal Republicans will say it's a private company, so you don't have the right to free speech.

• ...Show all comments
    • Pacna1 month agoReport

I'm actually not a libertarian. Nice try though. Unlike you and your ilk I'm just PRO freedom.  You have the freedom to say and do whatever you want and likewise your employer has the freedom to not be associated with you. Freedom goes BOTH ways sweetheart.  

• Ro
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Welcome to the America the Left wants us all to live in.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Libtards at work. I deleted my facebook when I worked at walmart. Too many libtards are managers.

• Jeff D
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That doesn't sound very tolerant or loving to me.  I'm getting more of a groupthink vibe.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.