Spike
Spike asked in TravelUnited StatesSan Francisco · 1 month ago

How Many Buses Does SF Muni Use Per Line?

Never look in to this, but was just wondering. How may buses does the SF Muni use for each bus line when there are no problems of any kind. From 8am to a little beyond 8pm?

Now how many buses are in use for each of the Muni line that are still running, because of the Coronavirus and protest. Also do they stop running near of the curfew in place?

Anybody else know that also a San Francisco local that might know something. I have not found anything on my search on the web.

I have looked at SFMTA site's about section, they don't have anything about it.  It looks to be stuff they done last year and before. Nothing even on the important front page. 

• John

It should be in there somewhere:

https://www.sfmta.com/about-sfmta

• Spike
      1 month agoReport

None on the about section or the front page that important. It more about the great work they are doing, City Hall department(s)'s views, etc... on the about section.