Sexually attracted to an Instagram model? Is this normal?

Hello I’m a 17 year old male and for 2 years I have been following this OnlyFans Instagram model. For couple of years I followed for just as a fan but when I was turning 17 I started to get horny looking at her. And masterbated multiple times. One time my dad was pissed and said to unfollow her and I started to cry and say I’m a teenager and all of that stuff. I don’t know if I have some crazy issue or is it hormones because going through puberty. I’m also worried that if I have a girlfriend I will still watch her and still masterbate to her. This is what worries me.

It sounds like your fixation on this model is unhealthy.

Your long term mental health and ability to have an intimate relationship behoove you to follow your dad's advice and stop indulging in fantasy about her.

Deliberately focus your sexual energies in a healthy way, such as non-pornographic masturbation focusing on a future spouse.  Emphasizing a relationship as the focus of your sexual desire, arousal, and release, rather than a specific individual with whom you don't have a relationship will help to retrain the reward center of your brain toward desiring a healthy intimate relationship rather than obsessive fantasy.

• patty

while u are obsessed with her u are ignoring real life women