Does Islam view Jesus Christ as a prophet of God?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

They do yes....

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Doesn't matter.  Islam beliefs lead a person to hell because they reject the truths that the Lord Jesus Christ is God and Savior. So get completely away from islam beliefs.  Here is the truth:  Death leads to immediate heaven or hell. The only way to have eternal life, the only way to be in heaven and avoid hell, is by believing in the Lord Jesus Christ for eternal life (John 6:47).  It is that simple and that easy.  It is too late to be saved after death.  Jesus is God and Jesus died on the cross and shed His blood to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead (1 Corinthians 15:3-4).  Nothing else pays for our sins, not works from us or anything else, and Jesus already paid for our sins with His death and blood.  You cannot add any works to getting into heaven (Romans 4:5)..

• User
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes

but

- they reject many of Jesus' teachings recorded in the Bible

- they reject the idea that Jesus was more than merely human (they accept that he was Christ, but not "son of God" and not "God")

- they reject the claim that Jesus was crucified (and, thus also, resurrected)

- they claim that Jesus taught Islam (not Christianity)

• 2 months ago

they claim to......a petty little warlord named  muhammid took bits and pieces from different "religions" to make up islam......islam is nothing more than an evil deception........neither Jesus The Christ, or his Father The Creator God,  have anything to do with the evil that is islam.......... no muslims will be found in Heaven

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Muslims can't even defend their book. Look at Dorre Love and David Lynn. They have been losing the debates for far too long and they will never admit that Quran is plagiarised.

• Archer
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes, they just don't see him as a demigod for Islam acknowledges even the Jewish prophets for they and the Christians worship the same god. Try actually reading their books.

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes, Islam views Jesus Christ as a prophet of God.

Islam believes that Jesus was a Muslim

Islam believes that Jesus performed miracles.

Islam believes that Jesus had a virgin birth.

Islam believes that Jesus will return at the end times.

However Islam does not believe that Jesus was crucified.

Islam does not believe in Jesus' resurrection.

Islam does not believe that Jesus claimed to be divine.

Islam believes Jesus' mission was largely a failure and that his followers quickly corrupted his teachings. 

• Jeff
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

What does one cult think about another cult...  I wish I could care, but I don't.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I believe so, yes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.