Why doesn't the left just condemn Antifa?

• Ro
    Favorite Answer

They can't... at heart if not in action... democrats ARE ANTIFA

Will all the conservatives denounce or renounce against KKK that's infiltrated in the police?

I guess I’m part of “the left” and I don’t condemn Antifa if they’re the ones who fight back against the violent white supremacists, Nazis and other fascists.  I don't condone violence but I support self-defense.  

• Sfancik
      1 month agoReport

Bonkers conservative logic.  Protesters shouldn't be able to aggressively defend themselves against white supremacist fascists because we support self defense and oppose facism.  And to prove Antifa is malicious I'll show you some unverified YouTube videos and links to RedState.

Huh? Bcuz it's not a "group" or organization-- just a tag line for an IDEA. For that matter, BLM is no different. So we might as well be condemning "Got Milk."

It depends ... the left condemns any violent reaction f/ unrest. This includes the alt-right fascists at Charlottesille who ran over Heather Heyer peacefully protesting alt-right. 4 alt-right were convicted for incite to riot at Charlotteville. All were outsiders who traveled to the city w/ premeditation. Richard Spencer organized the alt-right uprising protest on campus. Is this new to you or just dishonest?

• Charles
      1 month agoReport

This post is so riddled with inaccuracies and distortions that it's hard to even know where to begin debunking all of it. To start with, there is no evidence that James Fields conspired with anyone else to run over protesters or that it was premeditated in any way.  Stop projecting.

I don't really speak for the entire left but I can tell you that the reason I don't condemn Antifa is because I'm not convinced that there really is an Antifa to condemn.  

At least I don't think Antifa is any kind of organized group that coordinates violent or criminal attacks.

Another reason I don't really condemn Antifa is because I think some of the violence that's being attributed to Antifa is really being perpetrated by other parties who benefit from discrediting protesters or just benefit personally, ie looters.

https://www.mercurynews.com/white-supremacist-grou...

The left condemns antifa when it's clear Antifa has crossed some sort of line.   Do you want video, transcripts, or news articles to back up my claim?

Antifa is to the modern left as ISIS is to Muslims. Antifa acts on the left's beliefs. It's the Democrats' less restrained ideological enforcement arm.

• Ro
      1 month agoReport

Mac is absolutely correct ANTIFA is one of the action arms of the democrap party

I condemn Antifa. Now what?