Are trans being murdered because of the Bible's verse.?

There are some some trans who have sex and from what I've seen in the script it mentions being put to death. Could this be the reason?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

That isn't what it says.  It says a woman should not put on man's apparel nor shall a man wear women's clothing.  This is because much of what is written in the Torah is derived from instinctive disgust.  Note, BTW, that this means that anyone who is gender incongruent must not wear clothing of differently-gendered people, so that means, and let me spell this out, that a literalist interpretation of that Bible verse would require women never to wear trousers and male-assigned people who have not transitioned M2F always to wear dresses etc.  However, the disgust angle probably is connected to trans panic, so it has a similar biological origin.

In reality there's no such thing as female and male clothing.  There is a kind of gender-like "dual" clothing thing which goes on when you refer to something like spectacles or trousers, but grammatical gender doesn't exist in present-day English.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

The Bible is silent in regards to trans people, so, NO.

The reason is blind idiotic adherence to bigoted religious dogma.

• 1 month ago

Maybe. First genesis.. means nothing. We'll keep being murdered.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

As far as I am concerned, live and let live. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

in light of the fact that the Bible was written thousands of years ago and before a person becomes a homosexual or a transexual you know that the Bible says no to it you know that the Bible says that those that do this can be stoned to death under the old Jewish law. Why any person wants to go right to the edge of the volcano and then when they get blasted with burning lava cry about it they knew that it was a dangerous place to go before they went. I'm afraid I don't have a lot of sympathy for a person that ignores the word of God and then gets hurt because they did it

• Peter
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't know, where do you read it?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.