Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

I still love my husband why?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • KTJoe
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Children bond a couple, reminiscing about the holidays, great sex all the good times will keep you locked in. Focus your mind on the bad stuff than you can release that vagrant..LOL

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Raja
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Surely he would have given you the much needed  emotional and physical satisfaction that any wife expect from her husband.That has gone deep down in your memory.

• 1 month ago

Love does not die. However, the excitement and high emotion of being "in love" is relatively temporary, and needs to be developed if it is to lead to a lasting relationship. Unfortunately we tend to rush into things, thinking our exciting feelings will last for ever. Men especially (but by no means exclusively) become disappointed when the passions and desires of the "in love" stage wanes a little. Indeed, it can become an addiction. Typically this happens within around three years, but people vary a lot. There was a popular phrase - a film, even - the "Seven Year Itch". Modern living is fast paced, and people do seem to want instant gratification and to "have fun" without worrying too much about the consequences and implications. 

As for you, you have learned that you are capable of real romantic type love for another person, and this love cannot simply be turned off like a tap. However, the pain will recede, and you will be capable of loving another person that way in time. The Greeks had at least four different words for our one word "love". Your deep love for your husband will become more like the sort of love you may have for your parents or other relatives, for example. 

Good Luck!

• RP
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you loved him when you married, that should continue. There should be no mystery or surprise. People who marry agree to a life long commit to love and cherish. If there is any reason to ask why, it would be if you didn't still love your spouse, not if you do.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Did he divorce you because you had an affair with that black guy?

• Iio1 month agoReport

No he divorce me because he had an affair with a stupid woman After 20 years marriage

• 1 month ago

It never goes away if it was real. Even if you know you won't get them back, you might not even want them back... But that doesn't go away. When we were young my Dad was horrible to my Mother because he missed his first wife and then my Mother still talks about a serious boyfriend from the 70's, before she met my Dad. It doesn't mean there can't be anyone new but you can never replace anyone serious.

• 1 month ago

does he care about u?

• 1 month ago

Good for you. 👍

• Iio1 month agoReport

The problem is we are divorced 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He must be good on bed and with his tongue 

• Iio1 month agoReport

You are an idiot

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.