Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 month ago

Are there aspects of your life where you might try to take the comfortable way out rather than face them with courage or boldness?

• kswck2

As far as I am concerned? Leave me Alone to do what I need to secure MY family. I DON'T need you. 

• y

Define facing with courage or boldness please. Becouse from my experience, taking the comfortable way more often then not, leads to more BS down the road. Dealing with things as they come up makes life easier in the long run. There nothing courageous or bold about it. Running into a burning building, something I have never done. Takes courage. Going off into an area where you know you'll see combat, something I do know, takes courage.  Standing in a crowd of hundreds and throwing crap at cops, is cowardly, looting, and burning buildings while you know the cops are tied up elsewhere, cowardly.