Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOther - Sports · 5 months ago

Why do people still do skateboarding at 24 and over?

I honestly find it embarrassing to watch them roam around on the streets acting cool and smoking weed jumping about showing off. I get that it's a skill but we're talking a skill for someone like a teenager who takes silly risks like skateboarding. It's also quite dangerous to be doing no matter what age. But I cringe when I see 20 year old me on a skateboard doing tricks 🙄 agree or no? 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Doesn't bother me. As long as they're respectful of others and obey street signs, I hope they have fun.

• 5 months ago

I get you. It's a very juvenile sport for the cool kids. Them men are probably virgin's still living with mom and dad wand haven't learned to grow up yet. Usually skaters are vegan folk as well lol which explains why they are all pretty skinny and malnourished looking. Veganism and weed is like their package deal that comes with the sport 😂🤣 complete losers

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I'm 41 and I have been skateboarding since I was 12. Nothing wrong with it. I'm not hurting anyone. I do smoke weed too, I guess you are just a boring person.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.