If I have a positives ovulation test after taking plan B does that mean it didn’t work?

I had sex on a Sunday 11:30 am est. my partner came in me, and then realized later that I was in my “fertile period” of my cycle. I took plan B (the single dose) after about 62 hours. I was worried about the ovulation situation as I read that it only works to stop ovulation or delay it. So I went and bought testing strips and about 8 hours after taking the plan b (and getting sick/throwing up after I took it) my ovulation test came back positive. I will text tomorrow as well. I am concerned because I thought plan b stops the ovulation process so thought the ovulation should be negative. I have bought a pregnancy test and will test in two weeks, but my main question is, if my ovulation test is positive after taking Plan B, does that mean it didn’t work? 

You cant stop ovulation by taking the plan B pill.

Learn how ovulation works first.