SumDude asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

What is a "Privacy violation?" Sometimes I get that when I try to post my answer in "all categories. When on an ANON's Q my A will not post?

Favorite Answer

"Privacy violation" means the person who posted that question or answer has blocked you

That they were anonymous is irrelevant except that blocks YOU from blocking them to get emotional revenge and suppress their right of.access.to a "free" press that is no longer free. 

I know I have already answered this question hours ago. Reporting my answers or thumbing them down excessively is not going to silence me. 

• It means that the person asking the question has you blocked but you don't know it because of the Answer icon showing.  It has nothing to do with being reported or thumbs up or down.

• LAN

Same as every time this same question is posted here over and over.  You are trying to answer a question that someone has you blocked on.  Add details saying that you know for a fact that the person doesn't have you blocked also the same way as is always posted.

• Daniel

Privacy Violation means they Blocked you and the System did not Detect it right away 

• SumDude
      4 weeks agoReport

T Y for confirming what I suspected. {And imo Yahoo should say "You were blocked."}

• .

It means the Anon has you blocked. 

• SumDude
      4 weeks agoReport