Which body fragrance does everybody like?

Which one fragrance does everybody seem to like? Some people seem to hate the fragrances that I use and love. So any scents that everyone likes, and where to buy?

Favorite Answer

Everybody isn't a real person, so just like what you like and screw detractors. Hell, Stella by Stella McCartney smells exactly like a Giant English Rose. It's expensive though, lol. A dupe of it exists for around $15 and that's pretty close. Heck even some dollar tree scents get reviewed as "good smells". Check them out on YouTube reviewers pages.  

just eat an Avocado once a week

• Zara3 weeks agoReport

actually, I eat an avocado every day. theyre yum

• patty

i like the old favourite YSL Paris

Nothing. For me anyway. Men's senses of smell are not nearly as acute as women's; therefore, men's products are made from cheap ingredients such as alcohols and just stink. Furthermore, men douse themselves in the stuff (in my neighborhood). I have to cross the street to get away from the stench I'm trailing and the effect it has on my nose and lungs.

Women's fragrances--where do I start? A lot are hyped and made from the same obnoxious alcohols as those that target men. Many of the classics have been changed and stink. If I'm in a restaurant near someone doused, I asked to be moved or will leave. I think the best approach is to not wear cologne or perfume, especially when around others who will be eating. 

It's more important to like what you like than what others would. Can't please everyone after all

• Barry

Don't use too much. There's nothing worse in a restaurant than some woman walking past leaving a trail of obnoxious perfume whilst you are eating. Natural scents are best. It goes without saying that the expensive brands make the best fragrances.

Many years ago Picot Suede and Jaeger Bracken were my favourite. But I think they are now discontinued.

As cheap-a$$ed as this is going to sound, I like Avon Naturals. They are inexpensive, come in lots of different scents and are not gagging like some of the more expensive stuff you can buy in a drugstore. I tend to lean toward scents that are more crisp and citrusy, or fruity, rather than things like vanilla or spice.

No one likes the same things. At all. I would have to say that, generally speaking, as far as sweet scents goes, people enjoy vanilla, for floral, rose is probably the most popular, and fresh fruit would be anything citrus, with lemon being popular (it's typically mixed with something else). I also believe that the general "fresh" scent people go for would be clean linen or clean cotton, one of the two. And why people go crazy over patchuli, I'll never know. It smells like mold and dirt covered with horrible old perfume to me, but this one is really popular. 

I actually really hate vanilla and the clean laundry scents myself. I don't like any sticky sweet scents, rose can be very strong, and lemon is plain. But what's pleasing to MY nose shouldn't matter. You wear what YOU want. 

• audrey

Vanilla Musk. Vanilla Fields.