Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 1 month ago

My kid is behaving bad and I think I will spank her?

She is constantly breaking rules and fighting and getting in trouble at school, I've tried grounding and timeouts but they have no effect and so as a last resort I am going to spank her, and I have decided so don't say not to spank.

How do you do it? In private? Bare or with pant? With what? How many times? Should i embarrass her?

By the way she is 7

if she is 7, she probably hasn't done anything useful in her life, so just get rid of her or tell her you can get another one, so she will do something useful

Ive spanked my daughter at that age to teach her a lesson 

Oh great. It's the troll with the spanking fetish.

If you'd like to be more believable, don't ask about how you should spank the child. Doing that is a dead giveaway.

Trolllllllllllllllllll

If you have decided to spank her, be sure you are cool, collected, and in control of your angry emotions. Have a talk with her and tell her you are going to spank her, because you love her and her behavior is unacceptable and needs to change.  After she understands why she is going to be spanked, put her over your knee, and administer 10 firm spanks to her clothed bottom, and be sure to adminster those spanks in  a private place and only use your hand.  You are not trying to embarrass her, you are spanking her to change her poor behavior.  When the spanking is over, be sure to hug her and again tell her you had to spank her because you love her and her behavior needed to change for the better.  Leave her with the message you don't want to spank her again, but if her behavior continues to be unacceptable, there's plenty more spanks where the first 10 came from.  This is exactly the way my mother spanked me, many years ago, and believe me, it worked.  I was never spanked for the same thing twice, one spanking, problem solved!

Yeah, go ahead and hit your kid because you are frustrated with your lack of parenting skills. Yeah, that makes perfect sense! My goodness, get a grip of yourself!

What you need is NOT  to learn how to strike your child, but to learn how to discipline her.  Because  when a child tells a teacher that they are being hit, your actions will be reported to the authorities and then THEY take matters into their own hands.

Learn to parent, and if you fail, hitting your child for your failures is pathetic.

You don't HAVE a daughter. You're a troll, in fact.

Have you tried taking her to church so she can know the Lord Jesus Christ?  The fear of the Lord is a wonderful thing.  Let her know that God sees everything she does and He knows when she breaks a rule, fights and starts trouble.  She may get by with the teacher not seeing or her parents not seeing her, but God sees everything and He holds us accountable for all the wicked and evil things we do.  Seven years old is the right time for her to know that we have a Great White Throne Judgment where God holds us all accountable for how we treat others and behave.

This very knowledge of the Lord kept me from sexual misconduct and the Lord taught me to love others and treat them as I want to be treated.  If she shuns all authority, then the Bible says, "spare the rod and spoil the child."  It is better for her to get a spanking now than later end up in jail and then God send her to hell.

You have just earned the Darwin Award for stupidest troll post of the week.  Not only is this not believable, but you clearly have a spanking fetish that borders on pedophilia.  If this is something that carries over IRL, you need serious mental health support.  FYI, obsessing about sexually abusing a minor child is a sickness and you are exploiting minors when you post rubbish like this.

If you are not trolling, and I think you are, you are about 7 years late in starting to teach her how to act.