What flashlight is this anyone recognize the name or make of it?

It doesnt have the name on it. There is a model number 8810 but I couldnt find anything ..  I want to replace a broken piece but have no idea what kind this is 

Throw it away and get a new one.  Those things are not worth fixing.

Please show the tag with the model number. I BET it does show who makes it. You jut don't recognize it.

• elhigh

Haven't seen one of those Christmas season last minute gift specials in quite some time.  Chances are good nobody has made one like that in years, and there won't be any parts unless what is needed is a generic piece that would fit in most lights.

I looked for 8810 in conjunction with flashlight and the only thing coming up are tactical flashes.  But that appears to have a fluorescent area light too, and of course the two-tone flashers.  Adding 8810 to "emergency" and "flash" still doesn't get anything useful.

Sorry bud, I think there's nothing out there for that thing.

Made in China piece of ****. Parts won't be available even if you could find the name.