do you feel guilty after having sex with your lover who is not officially yours, i mean not your husband or wife? ?

Depends on the scenario:

If you are dating, no.

If you or they are cheating, yes.

If one of you is using the other for sex, yes.

• rick

Not at all. I feel satisfied and happy. I feel good about making someone else feel good too.

• RP

Generally, people do not feel guilt after sex with a lover. If they could anticipate feeling guilty, sex would never happen. No one consciously invites the burden of guilt with any activities, let alone sex.

NO of course not.  why would anyone, long has the sex is consensual and undertaken willingly then why worry just enjoy it while you can

Yes, But the main problem I feel guilty is because they always end up being a stalker and don't leave me alone. Women are screwed in the head, they will cheat on their partner with me but then they will hound me for a relationship and turn it into a big drama.