Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why is she purposely ignoring me?

his girl and I were so close for two years but nothing happened because she had a bf. By the second year she became more emotional sneaking hugs with me when no one is around. Intimate hugs I mean her arms around my neck her head on my shoulder too tight for a long time then she act shy. Then by the end of the second year my life changed and I told her about stuff and I stopped contacting her for an year. Now I joined a group online I did not know she is there. I posted one day then she posted the whole week replying to everyone except me. When I found out she is there I searched her history in the group and I found out she hasn't posted or replied for more than a year and she doesn't post much once every few months. But that week when I showed up she was all over the group for a whole week except my post. Why is she doing that?

Why are you bothering with her?  You didn't make a move for 2 years despite all the hugging....why?  You liked her.  I think you are too slow for her and didn't pay her enough attention so she's moved on.  As to the group stuff, maybe she doesn't know it's you.  You aren't contacting her direct are you.  You are just doing what you did before.  Sitting on the sidelines waiting for something to happen.  Make things happen for yourself.  What you want doesn't just fall into your lap.

• kristy

I can’t wait to see what happens in year 3